Privacy and Security Policy
- You may visit our site anonymously.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter personal and/or credit card information. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. This may include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. After a transaction, your private credit card information will not be stored on our servers. You may opt to receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.